Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Eli’s Artichoke Dip




Every family reunion, My Aunt Eli goes with a big bowl of Artichoke Dip and leaves empty handed… It is amazing! So when I got married and moved to my new home, I knew I needed an easy and delicious recipe for all those friends and family parties that were about to come. I ask My Aunt for the recipe and made it a staple ever since!
Ingredients:
   1 can of artichoke hearts
   1 small onion preferable red
   1 cup freshly grated Parmesan
   1/2 cup mayonnaise
   Salt & pepper

Directions:
1.            Drain artichoke and roughly chop, add to bowl
2.            Finely mince onion, add to bowl
3.            Grate parmesan, add to bowl
4.            Add mayo
5.            Season with salt & pepper and mix well

Note:
I made this dip with yellow onion and it is still good, but the red not only gives it a nice color, it has a milder taste.



No comments:

Post a Comment