Every family reunion, My Aunt Eli goes with a big bowl of Artichoke Dip and leaves empty handed… It is amazing! So when I got married and moved to my new home, I knew I needed an easy and delicious recipe for all those friends and family parties that were about to come. I ask My Aunt for the recipe and made it a staple ever since!
▪ 1 can of artichoke hearts
▪ 1 small onion preferable red
▪ 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan
▪ 1/2 cup mayonnaise
▪ Salt & pepper
1. Drain artichoke and roughly chop, add to bowl
2. Finely mince onion, add to bowl
3. Grate parmesan, add to bowl
4. Add mayo
5. Season with salt & pepper and mix well
I made this dip with yellow onion and it is still good, but the red not only gives it a nice color, it has a milder taste.