Thursday, October 11, 2012

1. Essentials: Black & White Tank Top



            A few days ago I recommended a book, The 100 by Nina Garcia and it got me thinking on my wardrobe essentials… And decided I want to share with you some of my own.

At least one (or two, or more) black tank top and a white one
I can’t tell you how many times I use them! With today’s trends most tops are totally see-through and not always appropriate and these always save me. And yes, sometimes, sometimes… see-through tops come with a cami to wear underneath, but I find mine to be so much confortable. I also use them under flowy and short tops, under jackets, as pajama tops, for layering, I use them countless times. You will understand me once you have them...  Trust me!
Also, I have try many out there many brands, many fabrics, many shapes… and only two have work for me.

 The WhiteHouse/Black Market  Seamless Square Neck Tank, $21.75 and The Antropologie Reversible Seamless Tank, $24.00. {These come in many colors even nude!} 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment